The Website Administrator ensures the protection of personal data of Users made available by them in connection with the use of Object3, including the following data: the name of the User and data contained in the User’s e-mail address. The Website Administrator applies technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of Users’ personal data, including measures preventing access by third parties to such data, their modification by third parties or their processing in violation of the law, as well as instruments preventing data loss, damage or destruction. The Website Administrator does not collect sensitive data.
- The Website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies, subject to clause 7.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Website User. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique identifier. The Website Administrator collects, by means of cookies and external applications, data on the behaviour of Users in Object3. Object3 may place a cookie in the browser, if the browser allows it. What is important is that the browser allows the website to access only the cookies placed by that website. Object3 does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- The websites of Object3 may contain references to other websites that apply their own cookie policies. We recommend that you read each of these policies, as the Website Administrator cannot be held responsible for the cookie policies of these other sites.
- The following types of cookies are used within Object3:
- persistent cookies – cookies which are stored on the end device of the Website User for a period of time specified in the parameters of these cookies (the parameters in this scope can be verified by means of the tools of a web browser – in this scope the Website Administrator refers to the links to the operation descriptions of the most popular web browsers are in clause 10 below) or until their removal by the Website User,
- session cookies – are temporary files, stored on the end device of the Website User until leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser),
- Making a different division than the one presented in clause 4, the Website Administrator indicates that the following cookies are used within the Website separated due to interference in User’s privacy:
- ‘necessary’ cookies enabling proper functioning of the Website or functionalities used by the User;
- ‘functional’ cookies, enabling ‘remembering’ the settings selected by the User and personalising the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region the User comes from, the appearance of the Investio website, etc.;
- ‘advertising’ cookies – enabling us to provide Users with advertising content more tailored to their preferences and interests, visits to websites, also through remarketing activities using so-called third party cookies placed through our current website by our advertising providers. They can be used to create User profiles, to present more relevant or corresponding advertisements on other sites, to prevent the same advertisement from appearing again, and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. These files may store information about the fact that a website has been visited from a particular device, as well as provide such data to advertising partners. Failure to agree to these cookies does not prevent the User from using the website. If the User does not accept these cookies, they may still receive advertisements, but less suited to their preferences or interests.
- Detailed information on the cookies used:
|Cookies provider||Cookies name||Validity||Type|
|GoogleAds||1P_JAR||Expire after 1 month||third party cookies|
|GoogleAds||ANID||Expire after 1 year and 25 days||third party cookies|
|GoogleAds||CONSENT||Expire after 37 years, 3 months and 19 days||third party cookies|
|Google Ads||NID||Expire after 6 months and 2 days||third party cookies|
|Google Ads||Different file types used by the provider||Expire in principle after 2 years at the latest||third party cookies|
|OBJECT3 sp. z o.o. sp. k.||pll_language||Expire after 1 year||functional cookies|
- In accordance with the practice adopted by most websites, the Website Administrator stores HTTP queries addressed to our server. This means that the Website Administrator knows the public IP addresses from which Users browse the information content of Object3. The resources browsed are identified by their URLs. These data are not associated with specific people browsing Object3. In order to ensure the highest possible quality of Object3, the Website Administrator occasionally analyses files with logs to determine which Object3 websites are most frequently visited, which web browsers are used, whether Object3’s structure contains errors, etc.
- Please refer to the ‘Help’ section of your web browser for further information. For example, in the case of the following browsers, you can find useful information related to changing the settings of cookies on the following sites:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek,
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=pl,
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies,
- within the scope of mobile devices – information about the settings of cookies can be found on the websites of individual manufacturers (e.g. iOS, Android),
- In the event of a change in the applicable policy, the above provisions will be amended accordingly.
|INFORMATION CLAUSE ON THE CONDITIONS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING|
|Who are we?||Object3 spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa (limited liability company limited partnership), ul. Szyb Walenty nr 32/201, 41-700 Ruda Śląska, National Court Register Number: KRS 0000608176.
|How to contact us?||You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and using the contact form, which is available at www.object3.pl|
|Why do we need your personal data and what are the legal grounds for processing them?||The processing of your personal data by us takes place for the purposes indicated below:
· Contact you if you ask us what is called processing necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest (pursuant to Article 6 (1) f and b of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (‘GDPR’).
|Is the provision of data voluntary?||Yes, the provision by you of personal data such as your name, e-mail address as referred to in Article 9(1) of the GDPR, i.e. including: racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and genetic data, biometric data to uniquely identify the individual or data concerning the health, sexuality or sexual orientation of that individual is voluntary, but to the extent that we need your data for the purposes indicated above this is necessary. Without access to your personal data, it would not be possible to carry out the activities for which we collect your personal data, which are specified in the description of the purpose for which we collect your personal data.
To the extent that we are processing your personal data because it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest (the basis indicated above), you may object at any time in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR by contacting us as described in the ‘How to contact us’ section above.
|Who can we share your data with?||We will make every effort to process your personal data only ourselves. In accordance with applicable law, we may pass on your data to entities processing it on our behalf, e.g. authorised employees, associates and other employees, entities providing accounting, legal services to us and other subcontractors and entities entitled to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement authorities – of course only if they make a request on the relevant legal basis.|
|How long are we going to process your data?||We will process your personal data for the period of time necessary in view of the aforementioned purposes for which the data were collected. In the case of data processing for the purpose of contacting you, we will process your personal data until the issues in connection with which you contact us are clarified. You may object at any time to contacts from our website by informing us in the manner described in the ‘How to contact us’ section above.|
|What are your rights?||The Administrator respects your rights relating to the personal data provided, namely:
· the right of access to your personal data,
· the right to rectify and delete your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’),
· the right to limit the processing of your personal data,
· the right to object to the processing of your personal data (when the processing of personal data is in the legitimate interest),
· the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data, however, revoking your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent before it was revoked,
· the right to data portability, i.e. to receive your personal data from the controller, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. You may send these data to another data controller.
You can manage and control your right to privacy by contacting us as described in the ‘How to contact us” section above.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority (the President of the Data Protection Authority) if at any time you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the law.